View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2012, 01:41 PM   #28
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

You folks are amazing - and wonderful... Thank - all of you who have stepped forward to support this site. It is more appreciated than you may realize..

From my end - I owe each and all of you an apology for being so far behind. I recently returned from Florida a couple of days ago after caring for my folks - my Dad had a massive stroke on Dec 31st - and a few hours later, my Mom was admitted as well for a heart attack. None of my brothers and sister live anywhere nearby - so my brother & I did 24 hour 'round the clock at the hospital.

To make a long story short, Dad lost his three week battle to recover late last week. Mom is doing well, however - and we are monitoring her condition with her doctors and cardiologists.

Anyway - I just collected the checks sent in the mail from some of you, and I'll update your titles showing your support of this forum this afternoon. If your title isn't showing properly - PLEASE post in this thread, OK?

My best to all - and again - my sincerest thanks for all your combined support at both a personal level and in supporting this same community...

John Dunkle
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to John D. for your post: