View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
MemphisRebel82
New User

Default 1910 Luger Value (Pic-Heavy)

Hello everyone. I also posted this over on firearmsforum.com but realized after I did that I should have brought it here to the experts first.

would really appreciate any insight anyone would have. For the background, I inherited this pistol from my grandfather who died about 10 years ago. I probably would never want to sell it, as I figure if he wanted it sold he would have done so before he passed away. Anyway, as best I can tell it is a 1910 German Luger. It is in the original holster and has what I assume to be the original German owner's name still written in it (last name Erdmann - see pics. I know this won't really affect value but its a neat touch). Also have two original wood bottom magazines and tool.

The Luger has a serial number on bottom of barrel and front of bottom of "3692d". This number is repeated throughout and so I assume all parts are original. There is one small chip on the wooden grip at the top rear directly underneath the safety. I have tried to take some good pictures but was using my iPhone and lost focus on a few of them. I am working with my insurance agent to try and work through some firearms values on my collection, however this is really the only antique that I own and so I am a little lost on the value. Thanks again for taking a look

Thanks again for taking a look. Any info that can be provided is much appreciated.
MemphisRebel82 is offline   Reply With Quote