View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2009, 12:41 AM   #35
ss454ls61970
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugerholsterrepair View Post
Mike, Please don't be petulant and childish. Fascinating..yes of course. Any Luger this far from the norm is fascinating.
What I meant by not a real Luger is it's had parts of it ground away! Ok..to make you happy again I retract it. It's what's left of a real Luger.

Now, let's address your holster issue as that must be more important for you than discussing the in's and outs of your pistol.
I made you an offer..a more than fair offer by the way. You accepted. You Thought better of it and I said fine..Now you want to petulantly cry like a baby that I'm not treating you right? It was my belief that you might want the correct WW1 era holster for your pistol. Instead you plead for help! Please!!! someone tell me I did the right thing. In the collecting World I make trades everyday, I try to help where I can. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

You don't like what I have to say that's fine but lets stick to talking about the merits of the pistol and leave your emotions and feelings out of this. I'm not out to "get" you over some traders remorse you had.

I thought I gave your pistol some serious thought and analysis.

Why would you get booted? You have acted properly and remained civil. Concentrate on investigating your pistol and get your paranoia in check.

Jerry Burney
whats with the name calling?

"petulant and childish
"Please!!! someone tell me I did the right thing
"Concentrate on investigating your pistol and get your paranoia in check. "
"Now you want to petulantly cry like a baby that I'm not treating you right?"

...really man???

I never accepted your offer feel free to check the thread.
Ok focusing on the gun.. I have asked 2 questions neither of them has been comented on by you so how am I the one off task?

1) my luger has a "nub" under the barrel where I think the witness marks should be that fits into a knotch when reassembled I haven't seen this anywhere the barrel's I have seen are rounded there

2)why would someone cut the reciver down re-machine a notch and a nub and forget to put a sight on the front with a bigger barrel and then take the time and energy to stamp a matching serial # on it ...to fool a luger collector? everyone that has ever held, seen, or been near a hand gun ever knows they are supposed to have a front sight.
ss454ls61970 is offline   Reply With Quote