Thread: Navy
View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #65
P. J. Heck
User

Default MGs

Never say never!!!!!!!! I am looking at a set of British Mk 1's, their version of the US 1919 mixed in with ANM 2 features.....and in .303....these are 1500 rpms in l & r twin mount...$35,000. Tough to do on retirement wages!!!!!! I will swing it however.

In 1988 I bought 44 machine guns as I knew retirement was coming and the prices had already started to escalate since the 1986 cut off in May of that year. I also bought several Lugers and other assorted guns, as I have every year since. I should have stayed with the MG's.........I could have bought all that other stuff when I could no longer afford (now!!!) MG prices. Wife is a big time enthusiast, loves MG's and never flinches when I plunk down $30,000. for one. $30,000's are getting very hard to come by now. In fact, more than a few times she had me to go back and get something I was undecided about. Never regretted that either!!!!

I will try a picture here for you, if you want more, email me and I will 'reply' them to you, easier for me. heckinohio@hypercon.net
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pictures 1696.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	3322