View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #1
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Default Out for a week or two...

For Florida - then Haiti in a bit, and just wanted to say be good..

On this trip.....

On July 9 - we are dedicating a school in a little village for over 250 kids. We (you & Jen & I - and a whole village) built it in a village who had nothing. Not before. They do now. Pictures to follow.. It will be dedicated July 9th to Natalie L. Streather... We have a cornerstone to be inset - made in Haiti..

Project two?? I'll be visiting the technical training school - which the roof was poured on the 1st of July... It is still drying (it needs to dry for 20-30 days). This tech school is in the second project Project Rennwish.... See the attachment below... And after the roof dries? The skim coat, paint, electricity - and the opening of the school..

Three things before I go....

1) I am THRILLED that a fellow Rennlister (from Rennlist.com - one of my other sites) will be coming down on this trip.. I'll let them post before they leave or when they come back. They will see first hand all you have done. It's not an easy trip. It's not an easy country. It's not an easy thing we do, have done - and will continue to do...

2) I have a duffle bag (BIG ONE!) filled with soccer balls and beanie babies.. For the kids. How many kids? Over 1000.... It's my honor to pack them down - as they came from two of you - and two young gals "made it happen" (Mike Frye - give your gals a hug, OK??), again - from Rennlist....

3) While I'm away - please - try not to flame each other, OK???

My Best to all

John

And attached??? Here is the TECH SCHOOL.. First of 10....
Attached Images

John D. is offline   Reply With Quote