View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2007, 07:56 PM   #17
zeke1312
User

Tac:

My reference using the word "serf" was meant to describe the people in that period of time. The nobility legally owned guns for among other things, hunting on their lands while the common folk could not own guns much less hunt.

It was not meant to demean any person or group of people. If I had lived during the period, I would be classified as a "serf", i.e., a common man. That's what many of the common folk were called during that period of time was it not?

Although I do not know British gun laws, I understand from various sources that those laws are more stringent than here in the US. Please correct me if I am wrong!

The world once again wants to "help" the USA in passing more laws that restrict gun ownership in the US. Also, many people is the US and for that matter the world, want us to not write, speak or otherwise use terms and/or names that are part of history....they want to rewrite it a "little bit" in the history books. I digress here and will not post of it further.

Once again, this incident is horrendous and many involved will never recover from it.
zeke1312 is offline   Reply With Quote