View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2001, 08:56 PM   #1
Ted
User

Default Luger Test #2-Friday

Will be held from 9pm-9:45 pm on Friday night, that is day after tomorrow at 9 MST that is 11 EST and 5 AM Berlin time on Saturday morning. 21 questions will be asked via a posting on this forum by me and then you have 45 minutes to call people, look up stuff, pick your brain, pull answers out of your #$# and fake it too. Return your answers numbered to the questions to me within the alloted time or they will be DISQUALIFIED!! This will be fun and we all will learn something, especially me. This test will be 45 minutes, that is 15 minutes longer than the previous test because all the participants mentioned that they didnt have enough time. I especially hope our dear friend Patrick from Berlin can make it this time. He will have to get up early and shake off the sleep and poor John D, TAKE A NAP Friday afternoon and SET YOUR CLOCK! I think we will have 4 or 5 people ready to sharpen their Luger skills! Some of

the real experts are not playing (they would ace it in 15 minutes) so the competition will be very very good which will mean fun fun fun! Please join in! Ted