View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2006, 05:32 PM   #12
ratdog
User

Well Jerry and others, his latest email to me was simply "just close the deal, I am sure you will like the Luger". After this holster BS, he lost credibility with me.
He goes by the name "kunta" on this forum, and he is free to tell his story if he likes. I am done with it, and will take what he offered for the holster and probably never trust anyone on a deal like this again. A lot of personal problems have plaqued my wife and I over the last year and a half from a contractor screwing us on an addition he "built" for us, and this came at a bad time. I explained to him that is why it took me 2 mos to come up with the money, and all I ever wanted was a pistol and a "nice" holster. The odd part about it was the holster came from Bill Shea at the Ruptured Duck, something about it being there on consignment. If he truthfully wanted to describe the holster, he could have pointed me there for questions and pics!!! Thanks for all your help guys...............................Bruce

PS: I have all emails and dates to correspond with my side of things. I feel I did nothing wrong, and I was scammed. If anyone feels different please let me know!!!!
ratdog is offline   Reply With Quote