View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2006, 06:17 PM   #34
Your Eminence
User

Wow Ed, You did a great job posting my pics and it looks like I'm getting better at taking them. Additional info I noted this afternoon; In pics #1 & #4 above, note the only two frame screws - one in the front of the trigger guard and one in the rear at the top of the grip frame - these two secure the grip frame to the receiver. The receiver has no screws in it and has pins only for the trigger, the rear of the toggle and the one under the chamber area which we believe to secure the barrel to the receiver. In pic #6 above I tried to show the number "1" at the bottom of the breech face but it does not show well. Pic #7 clearly shows the number "1" under the toggle. I noted that the toggle knobs rotate both at once in either direction by turning one, or they can turn independently or even opposite each other if you try to move them seperately. I hope I explained this properly. The clearance tolerance between the two toggle knobs and the cap screws in the center of them is incredible, it's that close. I also noted that the bore seems to exhibit 8 or 9 lands and grooves but we didn't have the proper things at our disposal in order to accurately determine the number. If i'm not mistaken, it has a left hand twist but I can't remember. Again, a big thanks to Ed who did a fantastic uploading job and even rotated the pics for better viewing. I sure hope more folks chime in with ideas or info now.
Your Eminence is offline   Reply With Quote