LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Site Technical Help or Site Feedback (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Jan C Still Forum Login Issue (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=38110)

milesc2 01-09-2018 10:36 AM

Jan C Still Forum Login Issue

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I am out of ideas...

Several months ago I joined the Jan C Still Forum under my same username "Milesc2".
My account was created and I assume sent to an admin for login approval.
I am still unable to successfully log into the forum however.

I get this error as soon as I enter my UN and PW:

"milesc2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

If anyone could aid me in getting this resolved I would be grateful.

-Miles

Edward Tinker 01-09-2018 10:55 AM

Miles, you would have been sent an email requiring YOU to finish registering. It took so many hours a week that I quit manually approving members and folks get sent an email for activation (themselves do it).

You are now set to go

Ed

milesc2 01-09-2018 11:19 AM

Thank you sir!
I must have overlooked that email.

I appreciate the help.

twien 01-11-2018 05:49 PM

I have the exact same problem

I never received a follow-up email. It did not go to my spam folder either. I suspect that you have an automated response problem. I use an AOL e-mail address. My user name is "twien" on the "Still forum"

I just sort of gave up on the "Still forum". I would appreciate it if you could resolve the problem for me too.

Thanks!

Edward Tinker 01-12-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twien (Post 312341)
I never received a follow-up email. It did not go to my spam folder either. I suspect that you have an automated response problem. I use an AOL e-mail address. My user name is "twien" on the "Still forum"

I just sort of gave up on the "Still forum". I would appreciate it if you could resolve the problem for me too.

Thanks!

the system has never liked AOL

USER AWAITING EMAIL NOTIFICATION

fixed now

twien 01-12-2018 05:18 PM

Thank You

Works great now. Thanks a million!

larry 01-13-2018 05:00 PM

I have the same problem and just gave up trying.

Will give it another try.

Tried again with no success.

Edward Tinker 01-13-2018 06:54 PM

Larry, I looked up your info and your account should be active - see PM for login information

ed

larry 01-13-2018 07:39 PM

Ed,
Thanks to your help my friend I was able to log in to
Jan's forum.