LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   A Wonderful... (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=31854)

John D. 12-24-2013 05:47 PM

A Wonderful...

I just wanted to wish everyone here, on this little slice of the Internet - a Wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day tomorrow. I hope Santa leaves all something special under the tree for each and all of you...

May all your surprises this Christmas Season be wonderful... And my 2014 be even better than this year..

My best to all on on this Forum - and my sincerest thanks to those who are Patrons - and each and every one of the Moderators -who have assisted in building this same community...

Please take a moment to remember and thank those who are with us no longer and the brave service men and women overseas who are doing our bidding elsewhere.

God Bless - and my thanks and warmest wishes for a wonderful Holiday and New Year.

- John Dunkle

kzullick 12-24-2013 07:48 PM

And also to you John!

Maestro 12-24-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John D. (Post 246764)
I just wanted to wish everyone here, on this little slice of the Internet - a Wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day tomorrow. I hope Santa leaves all something special under the tree for each and all of you...

May all your surprises this Christmas Season be wonderful... And my 2014 be even better than this year..

My best to all on on this Forum - and my sincerest thanks to those who are Patrons - and each and every one of the Moderators -who have assisted in building this same community...

Please take a moment to remember and thank those who are with us no longer and the brave service men and women overseas who are doing our bidding elsewhere.

God Bless - and my thanks and warmest wishes for a wonderful Holiday and New Year.

- John Dunkle

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year John :cheers:

wlyon 12-24-2013 08:30 PM

John
I hope you also have a great Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Thanks for all you do for us!!! Bill

Sergio Natali 12-25-2013 06:49 AM

Thanks a lot for what you do for us with this beautiful Forum.

I wish you and your family a very Merrry Christmas and a Happy 1914

Sergio

Neil Young 12-25-2013 07:41 AM

Merry Christmas and a great new year John. Thank you for the forum and the charity work that you do.

lugerP08thomas 12-25-2013 09:57 AM

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year!

larry 12-25-2013 10:47 PM

Thanks John and hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends.
God bless

ithacaartist 12-26-2013 01:32 PM

John,

Thanks for this forum about these crazy guns. All involved put forth amazing attention to this community of which I'm grateful to be a small part. It's a day late for Xmas wishes, but still time to wish you and everyone else a terrific new year, full of peace and joy.

David Parker

CAP Black 12-26-2013 09:07 PM

Ditto

And thanks to you for your contributions. It's the individuals with their experiences and insights that make up the group that is the entire body that is a wealth of knowledge.
My appreciation, Likewise
Jack