LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Shooting and Reloading (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   G.t.s.t. - 4 (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=41416)

G.T. 10-18-2021 12:00 AM

G.t.s.t. - 4

4 Attachment(s)
Just some pics of my latest shooter! Best to all, til....lat'r....GT

MFC 10-18-2021 12:11 AM

Nice G.T.!!! Is it 9mm or 30 Luger?

G.T. 10-18-2021 10:05 AM

Hi Mike

Hi Mike, it is 9MM I had planned some .30 barrels, but lost interest?... best to all, til....lat'r...GT:cheers:

Vlim 10-18-2021 12:32 PM

Swiss rear toggle, sweet.

It would look good in matte hardchrome with black accents.

Pistol 10-18-2021 04:23 PM

Nice......got any pics of your Navy Style shooters you have been working on?

Lyn Islaub 10-18-2021 05:48 PM

You do such nice work. About time for another visit to see your projects.
Lyn

G.T. 10-18-2021 06:23 PM

Navy shooter

5 Attachment(s)
Hi to all! And Hi to Joe & Lyn! Some pictures of a recent Navy shooter? .. It's on a lay'a'way for a forum member... more just like it soon... best, GT....:cheers:
BTW, Lyn, would love to see you anytime it works for both of us, let me know your future schedule ... best, GT

G.T. 10-18-2021 06:32 PM

coating

Hi Vlim, was going to leave it all in the white...but, I have been thinking of an NP3 coating if the performance of the gun warrants it?
I haven't decided on straw small parts, or bright blue as you suggested... The Swiss toggle knobs are waaaayyyyy more user friendly, and I've pulled on the checkered ones enough to know the difference... Thanks for the support and suggestion.... best to you my friend, til....lat'r.....GT....:cheers:

spangy 10-18-2021 10:17 PM

So very nice G.T. :) I have been looking for a nice Navy for my collection and can only hope to find one like this. :thumbup:

Pistol 10-18-2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.T. (Post 341592)
Hi to all! And Hi to Joe & Lyn! Some pictures of a recent Navy shooter? .. It's on a lay'a'way for a forum member... more just like it soon... best, GT....:cheers:
BTW, Lyn, would love to see you anytime it works for both of us, let me know your future schedule ... best, GT

Now that is a nice looking shooter.

G.T. 10-18-2021 11:04 PM

Navy shooter grade!

Hi Joe, it actually looks better in hand, as the flash causes one to see what looks like rust? But it's actually what's under original rust blue!
I try to make the shooter nice and solid and as original as possible, but also in a condition that keeps one from worrying about safe or range rash!!! :eek: One could actually re-blue, re-straw and make a safe queen out of it, but then we're not going to shoot it after all that! :eek: Anyway, more to come as I can find, trade, and buy parts and such? Best to all, til....lat'r....GT...:cheers::cheers: