LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Lugerforum Archive (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   K DATE! WOW-aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=3333)

Thor 04-04-2002 11:45 PM

K DATE! WOW-aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

I havent had an adrenaline rush like this one in a llllllllLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time! It had lasted two days already!!!!! Even though an import.....even though a dipper (Hey, I coined a new "Luger word") I have been looking for a 1st Variation K Date for ol Thor to fix up for his own Collection (SIMPSONS is listing one with 75% bluing for $3,750) because I couldn't afford the HI$ of an original, of course all will know it is a restoration, but hell, I just WANT ONE (my soul is screaming extrememely LOUD) Sorry, ol Thor is very strongly emotional, and I am subdued so much, I HAD to let go on this one!!! "YIIIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE" AHhhhhh......that feels..........feels........better.....I think, hell, my winged helmet is now about to fall off!!! Funny about those lightening bolts!!! YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AH..........bbbbbbbettter!!! Thor~~~~~

Tracy 04-05-2002 12:16 AM

Re: K DATE! WOW-aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

Great news. I know how bad you always wanted one, knew there had to be one out there with your name on it. Now you have to buy Natalie and the Girls a present too.

Thor 04-05-2002 12:17 AM

I got em a 1934 Luger Holster........just kidding!!!

Thor 04-05-2002 12:23 AM

They should have my FFL by Monday, I should have it next week!!!! WOWOWOWOWOO! I called MArvin to tell him and I could hardly talk! Natalie tried to speak to me and gave up, she said I was too pumped to talk straight! I think my parabellum corpusel rate went WAY UP!!! WOWOWOWO! Whew, this excitement is tiring!! TTTTTTTTtttttttthhhhhhhoooooorrrr!!.....................ah!

The Shadow 04-05-2002 01:06 AM

Settle Down, Boy!!!!!!! (EOM)

Thor 04-05-2002 01:18 AM

Re: Settle Down, Boy!!!!!!!

I KEEEP TRYING!!! OMG!! IS THERE ANY HOPE!!! I'm DDDDdddddddoooooooooooooommmmmed! ARG! "uf!"

Thor 04-05-2002 01:20 AM

I tried counting sheep, but they keep coming up K dates!!!! The sheep have a "K" on one side and a Scriptic "S/42" on the other! NOOOOOOO hope! i''m doooomed!

bill m 04-05-2002 01:23 AM

Congratulations -- the most interesting Mauser -- what is your serial number?

Marvin 04-05-2002 07:26 AM

If Ted is this way now, how is h going to be when the Luger arrives, HA, HA, HA!!

I sure understand how exciting it is to get a firearm that yo have been wanting for a long time and the enjoy the excitement and anticipation of it coming.

Congratulations Ted, ole buddy! I can't wait to see some photos of the before and afters!

Marvin

charlie adams 04-05-2002 08:54 AM

Hi Thor do you need B90 take down tool Charlie Adams

Thor 04-05-2002 10:06 AM

Thanks Charlie, but I will be looking for an O37 to match the acceptance stamps on the gun. I dont want to go too fast anyway, the hunt is half the fun! Thanks for thinking of me. Thor

Thor 04-05-2002 10:07 AM

Now that would take all the fun out of it!!!

Hugh 04-05-2002 10:25 AM

Re: K DATE!

Now, lets see, we need to replace the mag with a correct one, we need a loading tool, and oh yes a 1934 dated holster, why not another correct mag to fill in that gaping hole in the holster......... I can see $$$$$$$$$$$ in the future!!!!!!!!

Thor 04-05-2002 10:31 AM

That is another good reason to take my time, huh?

schwob 04-05-2002 10:43 AM

The anticipation, the waiting, the culmination of a long desired dream coming true is an experience we all should go through at least once in our lifetime. I am at this very moment going through the very same emotional delight as I await the arrrival of my long desired dream. I have an old adage that has never failed me....nothing good comes easy. More on my dream in time, after it is in my gloved hands.

Dan Clemons 04-05-2002 10:52 AM

Re: Congratulations on a Crown Jewel. Post pictures when you get it!! (EOM)

Thor 04-05-2002 10:53 AM

Well, mine is still an import marked, dipped EG gun, but it still makes me happy! Thor

66mustang 04-05-2002 11:45 AM

THOR I AM GETTING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS k dATE! HEH,HEH

That ole hammer is swinging away in anticipation! Can't wait until you get her. I DO know the anticipation as I have one on order from our friend Ralph.

Congrats, glad you are getting something you've wanted for a while.

back to work

Ed

MarcC 04-05-2002 12:41 PM

Thor,

They have my FFL and I am getting my K date Saturday delivery! I would not be surprised if the import mark was left off......

Mark

Thor 04-05-2002 01:33 PM

Mark, you are lucky,I sent my FFL by regular mail and I know they wont get it until Monday, oh well! Let me know how clear the markings are and the metal condition. Thor