LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Lugerforum Archive (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Dok's Work (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=16)

Ted 02-01-2001 10:35 AM

Dok's Work

Hey Dok, the new forum is great! I am so please you took over the reins, nothing but great stuff has happened since you got involved, this sight is WAY better than before. You are to be strongly commended. Thanks for making it so nice for all of us. You have breathed new life back into this terrific forum. You came at a damn good time. Ted

BobL 02-01-2001 11:14 AM

Re: Dok's Work

At the risk of being redundant - I second Ted's accrolades! (and apoligize for the spelling:) )

Dok 02-01-2001 12:19 PM

Well Thank You guys... :D

I'm glad it works and that you are all happy. From the day I joined this forum I could see how much better it could be. Thank you for trusting me to have a shot at it! Once again, major accolades need to go John D's way also, as he put in some major contribution on hosting the site, the board and the classifieds (which John is also maintaining, although he tells me... NOT FOR LONG!).

Frank 02-01-2001 12:53 PM

I would mention something nice about JD, but .... :l

John and I are not talking. Maybe after he pays me what he owes me, then we can start fresh.

Hugh 02-01-2001 01:58 PM

Re: Dok's Work

Looks like it's worth all those BIG BUCKS we are paying him!!!yuk! yuk! yuk!

Frank 02-01-2001 03:49 PM

Re: I would mention something nice about JD, but ....

John Sabato 02-01-2001 03:53 PM

I also want to thank the forum for the enormous check

I received for my work on the patch. It should easily buy my next Luger with some change for ammo!

Dok,

You do great work especially with your equipment handicap

EOC Bob 02-01-2001 04:15 PM

Re: I would mention something nice about JD, but .... :l

John's gotta be a nice guy, he's a Yankee, besides he knows how to Spell Porsche, but probably not how to pronounce it. I did mention he's a Yankee didn't I?

Hugh 02-01-2001 04:33 PM

Re: I would mention something nice about JD, but .... :l

Ya mean he's a nice guy IN SPITE of being a yankee!

John D. 02-01-2001 08:35 PM

Wait a minute..!!!

I log in tonight after being away most of the day - and here I find Frank speaking frankly about me. Now, frankly, Frank - as you know the single and only reason I'm headed out your way is to pay you the $1 I owe you. However - a you can guess there will also be an invoice for "shipping and handling" for that $1 delivery (S&H should be about the cost of the air tickets, rental car, meals, hotel, cab, phone - well, whatever..) - but I promise you will be paid

John D. 02-01-2001 08:47 PM

Did you say "Yankee"...???

Well, I'm a fixin ta tell ya - you'd be right. A Connecticut Yank - 4 sure. As for pronouncing PORSCHE - it sounds sort'a like my Italian aunt used to say - "come in and make yourself comfortable on the "PORCH-A"...