LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Site Technical Help or Site Feedback (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Welcoming our Newest LugerForum Patrons... (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=11284)

John D. 02-08-2005 10:06 PM

Welcoming our Newest LugerForum Patrons...

Again - after the past week of wrestling with the new server, I just want to take a moment to both recongize and thank the following folks with the screen names of: jmauser98, , triberg, stantheboltactionman, Trigger643 and Heinz (who is already a Patron!! Thanks again Heinz!).

These folks join the others who have donated to this site and its ongoing cost and upgrades. The list of Lugerforum patron's now include these Patrons found within this thread:

LugerForum Patron Thread....

Welcome - and my sincerest and warmest thanks for supporting this site for all Luger enthusiasts and collectors.....

:cheers:

John D.

stantheboltactionman 02-10-2005 04:50 PM

THANKS John.....

You and the others run a great forum!!!

And the rest of you guys have saved me from making some $$$ MISTAKES.

Thanks to all... Glad to be aboard.

Stan Julian:bigbye:

John D. 02-10-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by stantheboltactionman
THANKS John........
Honestly????

Rather - Thank You! If it were not for you, folks like you who have donated to this site to keep it running, along with the Moderators - this site wouldn't exist. In short, the LugerForum Patron title is given to folks who have taken a moment and donated without expectation of any return except for what the site returns each and every day.

In my view - that's what it's all about.

So - my thanks right back to you - and all those who have stepped up to assist myself and my wife to actually afford all this fun each and every day....

John D.

John D. 02-13-2005 05:08 PM

And Welcoming out newest Patron: roy......

Roy and all Patrons - my thanks for all you folks do to support this Forum....

John D.

John D. 02-24-2005 08:21 AM

And today - as I get caught up - I'd like to welcome larry as our newest LugerForum supporter. To all that support this site - our combined "Thank You" for helping to afford this site, the new Forum software, server and higher speed circuits each and every day....

Simply - "Thank you"....

John D.

John D. 03-04-2005 09:14 AM

Sometimes - folks simply amaze me.... ldoman - my sincerest thank you for your support of the LugerForum. Today - ldoman joins us as our newest LugerForum Patron......

With my sincerest thanks!

John D.

John D. 03-23-2005 09:54 PM

And again - my thanks - this time to maddog350gt in supporting the LugerForum. It took me a while to attribute the screen name with the donation, but it in no way lessens the appreciation to folks like Bob who have stepped forward with supporting this site....

Bob - welcome as our most recent LugerForum Patron - and again, with my thanks...

John D.

Edward Tinker 03-23-2005 10:55 PM

If I remember right, Bob and his passion 350GT is for Mustangs.

There are better cars, but not many!

:)

Ed

maddog350gt 03-24-2005 10:30 AM

Ed,

Better cars than a 350gt??? We can debate that in Reno over a cold one!

Bob M.

Edward Tinker 03-25-2005 11:58 PM

:) You won't hear ME say that, better to push a ford than drive a .....

John D. 04-02-2005 10:58 PM

And again... I just got home from work and logged in to my e-mail, and there was a generous and unexpected donation towards support of this Forum from Stu.. Stu - my sincerest Thank you! - and welcome as our most recent LugerForum Patron...!

John D.

John D. 06-02-2005 08:03 AM

It's been a few months since I have posted to this thread, but I'd like to announce our newest Lugerforum Patron - Steve71

Steve - our sincerest Thanks and Appreciation for your support of this Forum. It's folks like you, other Patrons and all the Moderators that keep it up and running for all enthusiasts and collectors worldwide.

Again - Thank you...

John D.

Edward Tinker 06-02-2005 09:14 AM

Very nice, by giving to the LF, it benifits everyone! :)

John D. 06-22-2005 08:43 AM

Again, I would like to take a moment and recognize our newest and repeat LugerForum Patrons.. Some of you have donated multiple times - and frankly, as always - I'm a bit amazed and speechless by your support of this Forum and fellow collectors...

Simply put - Thank you...

So, our newest contributors include:

schwob
Groupdoc
Steve71
Jeppe
wlyon
thegundude

My warmest and sincerest thanks....

John D.

thegundude 06-22-2005 09:07 AM

I know this has been said before, probably many, many times, but I'll say it again.

My thanks go out to you, John, and all of the moderators who make this site what it is. My meager contribution pales in comparison to the help and knowledge I've personally reaped from this site. Kudos to everyone here who is so willing to share the truly valuable resource - Knowledge.

Again, Thanks,:cheers:

Edward Tinker 06-22-2005 01:10 PM

moderators and owner willing to take WW2 items, lugers, nambus etc. as forms of graditude! :D

sorry John, couldn't hep it! ;)

thegundude 06-22-2005 01:27 PM

I'm afraid that gratitude is my most sincere form of gratitude.... :p

thegundude 06-24-2005 01:21 AM

You know, that "LugerForum Patron" moniker looks pretty nice up there.... :D

Worth every penny.... :)

DougT 06-24-2005 02:58 PM

Hi John D,

Just curious, but what is our membership count up to these days?

DougT

John D. 06-24-2005 06:05 PM

Hey Doug!

OK - The Lugerforum has about 3135 "Registered Users" to post, read and participate. Out of that, about 56 (including "me" and the Moderators ) have supported this site via donations and are listed as "LugerForum Patrons".

OK - so a 1.7% contribution rate isn't great - but for those who are in the 1.7% - they understand what this site is all about...

My thanks for that....

John D.