LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   GT's family was in an awful accident! (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=35939)

Edward Tinker 07-15-2016 06:06 PM

GT's family was in an awful accident!

GT told a few people who emailed him about projects that his wife was in a awful wreck... The short of it, is him and his family need your prayers. His sister in law died, his wife has mulitple injuries, along with his daughter. Their family dog died also. I offered to help, he has always been a good friend, one of the first Luger guys I met in person.

I quote...
Quote:

we are in Corpus Christy TX. About as far from home as we can get....We just want to go home, going to be a real battle with the back injuries.... Probably fly both when they are able... Long hard road ahead! But we are moving forward, slow but moving! .....GT
and
Quote:

Pretty tough going right now but we're getting patched up and starting recovery. As is usually the case, never saw this one coming? Many thanks for your kind offers, but prayers and friendship are more than enough support.... Good friends all! .... My wife's sister swerved to avoid impact and hit head on to a half ton pickup.... She passed away on site, My wife Carol has broken bones and fracture vertebrae and my granddaughter has multiple trauma and a broken left arm right below the shoulder! Police officers that rescued her said she was a super kid as she was hurt bad and her only concern was her grandma, her grandmas sister and her dog, which didn't survive as well..... We don't need anything except prayers

Ed

mrerick 07-15-2016 06:14 PM

For Gerald, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May the healing be as fast and pain free as possible. May the hands of your doctors be guided with skill and comfort.

This is unfortunately the second major accident I'm aware of in our collecting community. Stay safe out there... There are too many texting and distracted drivers.

Norme 07-15-2016 06:29 PM

Dear Jerry,
I'm sorry to hear this sad news but am glad that your wife and daughter survived. Trauma care has come a long way in the last few years and there is every reason to hope for a full recovery.
All the best, Norm

Eugen 07-15-2016 06:33 PM

Prayers for GT and his family as they deal with this tragic accident.

Bill_in_VA 07-15-2016 07:19 PM

Prayers sent

ithacaartist 07-15-2016 07:37 PM

Condolences and hopes for the best, G.T.

sheepherder 07-15-2016 07:39 PM

My prayers and condolences go out to Gerry and his family. I've never met Gerry and never will but I count him in my small circle of friends. God bless!

wayne8661 07-15-2016 07:40 PM

Many prayers for your quick medical and emotional recovery!
My condolences!! So sorry to read this thread.
Wayne

DonVoigt 07-15-2016 08:22 PM

GT,
all our thoughts and prayers are with you.
So sorry for your losses and injuries.

You know if I can help, just let me know.

wlyon 07-15-2016 08:32 PM

GT
Wish I had something to say that would help. You and your family will be in my prayers and the prayer chain at my church. We wish you the very best and a speedy recovery for all. Your friend Bill

Dick Herman 07-15-2016 09:14 PM

GT,
My prayers are with you and your family. May Our Lord comfort you all, heal your bodies and soothe you with His peace.

Jim Solomon 07-15-2016 09:22 PM

GT,
My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Jim

Rick W. 07-15-2016 09:43 PM

GT,

Heavy hearts here on this news.

We will be thinking of you and yours in the coming days.

Rick

Zorba 07-15-2016 10:28 PM

Oh Goddess Mother!

This is pretty upsetting - GT is an outstanding guy. Prayers for his Wife and Granddaughter - and him!

RockinWR 07-15-2016 10:57 PM

GT
* Multiple full & speedy recoveries requested from the Boss on high.
* Keep the faith as time heals all.
Bob

John Sabato 07-15-2016 11:03 PM

Continuous prayers daily Gerry for recovery for you and your family members. May God comfort you in the loss of your sister-in-law and your wonderful dog. I will call the church and get your names on the prayer list there as well. You know if you need more than prayers you know where to turn. Here!

Sergio Natali 07-16-2016 02:51 AM

Gerald

I live so far away from you and your family, but I'm very close to you and your Family with my prayers.
Come on, be strong, I'm sure that with His help you'll soon have a quick medical as well as emotional recovery.

Curss 07-16-2016 07:00 AM

GT, sending my hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery and full recovery! So saddened to hear of this happening to such a good guy.

K.Wilhelm 07-16-2016 08:19 AM

GT- may you feel comforted by the many prayers and good wishes from your Luger "family". [I]Bill/I]

Lugerdoc 07-16-2016 09:19 AM

Gerry, I'm not a believer of help from "on high", so if you find that you can use some crowd funding assistance, you know that you have a lot of friends here on the Forums. TH