LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Site Technical Help or Site Feedback (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Can I change my username? (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=19283)

RylanBrissette 03-31-2008 11:01 PM

Can I change my username?

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possibly to change my user name from byfMostlyMatching to RylanBrissette.

I made the original account in a hurry as I was having problems making account, (my e-mail system was blocking e-mails from the Luger Forum).

On all the other forums I have the name "RylanBrissette". So I thought it would be nice to get the same user name on this forum too.

Edward Tinker 03-31-2008 11:41 PM

Try posting right here and see if John D notices. If he changes it, then i would guess your user name would be that and your password would be the same. it is 2 hours later for him, so he might be in bed asleep by now....

If no response, send John D an email or PM and ask that your user name be changed.

Ed

Went Blakely 04-01-2008 09:36 AM

I wouldn't mind doing the same, was one of those things that seemed a good idea at the time, now regret it everytime i look at it! Would rather just my name, if you see this John, and could be so kind

Admin 04-01-2008 07:07 PM

Re: Can I change my username?

Quote:

Originally posted by RylanBrissette
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possibly to change my user name ....

You bet... All set!!!

And Went B. Welcome to the Forum as well....

;)

Best to you folks!

John D.

RylanBrissette 04-01-2008 07:13 PM

Hey John,

Thank you very much, now all my account names are the same :D

Thanks again, Cheers!
Rylan

Went Blakely 04-03-2008 10:34 AM

John, you are a legend among men, cheers heaps :D
Blake

John D. 04-03-2008 09:21 PM

Hey Went...!!!

Well - don't tell anyone I did anything ;) Actually - you can, but be forewarned - they'll never believe you :D

Seriously - you are most welcomed..!!!

Best to you!

John

Edward Tinker 04-03-2008 09:24 PM

John, if you need to change your user name, get ahold of John D and he can change it to "Poofy the Red haired Dog" or something else manly like that.

Just trying to help here.

ed

RylanBrissette 04-03-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Edward Tinker
John, if you need to change your user name, get ahold of John D and he can change it to "Poofy the Red haired Dog" or something else manly like that.

Just trying to help here.

ed

Ed, you have made a very good point. My name is too plain!! I need something interesting. John.... is Poofy the red haired dog still up for grabs?? lol

Edward Tinker 04-03-2008 10:01 PM

nah, Rylan is a cool name. I've thought of going by Blayne, until John asked me why I'd pick such as wimpy name (and then I told him it was my real middle name). :D

RylanBrissette 04-04-2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Edward Tinker
I've thought of going by Blayne, until John asked me why I'd pick such as wimpy name (and then I told him it was my real middle name). :D
lol

I have to admit my old username... "byfMostlyMatching", was pretty dull.

My first Luger I thought was a byf mauser, it turned out to be a parts gun and the toggle was just a replacement. After just selling it I figured I would change the name.

That is right guys... at one time I could say I have a Luger collection. But tomorrow around 5:00 I will be back down to one. :(

Not to worry, a friend of mine has a MINT condition S/42 1936 all matching, original blueing... did I mention a matching mag too!?!

All I have to do now... is make him sell it to me. And what chokes me up the worst is.... he got the damned thing for $500. I have had my sights on this Luger for some time...

Piet 02-04-2009 11:50 AM

Another change of heart

Hi,
I am new to the forum and chose a username that is the same as my e-mail adress. That was before I picked up on the culture of the organisation. I can see that it is quite informal. I would therefore want to change my username just like the other gentelman! Can it be: Piet instead of pvanzyl@nwk.co.za ?
I have quite a few questions to ask later about my 1911 DWM But I wil do that later once I sorted out the username!

Edward Tinker 02-04-2009 04:25 PM

PM sent.......

John D. 02-04-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piet (Post 154673)
.....Can it be: Piet instead of ...!

'Course it can ;)

Best to you! And just remember - your new login is: Piet

Best to you,

John D.

Piet 02-06-2009 01:01 AM

User Piet

Thank you very much. I feel much more at ease now.

Chris from Minnesota 03-09-2009 09:47 PM

Hi John

New to the site was also wondering if I could get my user name change to Chris from Minnesota, it's the same one I use on the P.38 forum.

Edward Tinker 03-10-2009 08:22 AM

done

opie 03-10-2009 08:56 AM

I thought I had sent you a message, maybe I didn't.

Could you please change my name from Opitz, to Opie

Frat Boy 11-08-2009 08:07 AM

Hi John -

Could you please change my name to Frat Boy.

Thanks!

John D. 11-08-2009 08:52 AM

;) Sure can..

Best to you!

John D.