LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic & Other Firearms (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Bad news (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=41505)

cirelaw 02-13-2022 04:44 PM

Our insurance has been billed $119,000 to date.!!!!!!!! HUMANA

cirelaw 02-18-2022 01:11 PM

Finally, the chemo is working. Her cancer levels went from Ten to Seven! in 2 months!! YAYA! Today Is A Good Day1

wlyon 02-18-2022 09:53 PM

Eric ++++++++ Bill

cirelaw 02-19-2022 12:23 PM

She Wiil Beat This Thing!! TKS

spangy 02-20-2022 08:26 AM

Fantastic news Eric ... thank you for the update. Happy days ya ?? http://i.imgur.com/5BxLAj4.gif +++++++++++

cirelaw 02-20-2022 11:26 AM

THANK YOU! She IS In Better Spirits. She starts another round of chemo this week! They now hooks her up with a time release and avoids the side affects that she wears at home for 2 weeks. No loss of hair~Thank you for the support!

cirelaw 02-22-2022 07:35 PM

Every month she goes to her doctor and get hooked up for 4 hours. In between weekly visits she wears a small chemo sack IV which is no hassle. Bill is $911,131.01 to date. I should have been a doctor!! $21,000 a visit. Good News, They are using the new effective drug` I will drop by update! THANK YOU FOR CARING!!!!!!

cirelaw 02-22-2022 09:02 PM

PS She only pays ten dollars co~payer visit! YAAAA!

cirelaw 02-23-2022 02:50 PM

I just got a breakdown of the new chemo drug she is on. Six different new anti cancer`. She is in no pain, eating, no hair loss! Ya!!!!! She Going to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn Islaub 02-23-2022 03:13 PM

Eric,
These signs are good to hear. If she can survive the chemo she's winning half the battle. It almost killed me because it attacked my lungs and I had to abort the treatment early. Lucky her with no hair loss. I looked like a wrinkled bowling ball by the end of October. It's growing back now thicker than ever. Go figure. Tell Debby that we're all rooting for her and praying too.
Lyn

cirelaw 02-23-2022 04:37 PM

She is showing no bad effect! God bless you survivors` you give us hope!

cirelaw 02-23-2022 05:04 PM

I got the list of anti-cancer meds~Leucovin IV, Oxalplatin, Bevacizumab, 5-Fu, Palonoseton,and Dexamethasone AWESOME!!! In between visits she wears a portable IV with meds. They have gone long away! LYN seek better treatment!! There are now different painless options. I promise, God Bless!

Edward Tinker 02-23-2022 05:28 PM

I would bet that each 'type' of cancer requires different drugs.

cirelaw 02-23-2022 08:12 PM

She has cancer of the liver and colon, stage four~ ASSURED BEATABLE!!

cirelaw 02-24-2022 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Next week Debby undergo a Cancer CT Scan to determine progress we hope~ https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-...ess-early.html

cirelaw 03-01-2022 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great News, She is finally out of bed, with the walker and spends now on the couch of the living room over the lake on her laptop. Lets hope it looks better on the new CT scan, next week! Love you all and TKS! PS Your prayers seem to help!

Sonofeugene 03-05-2022 10:05 PM

I’ve recently gone through my wife dying of Alzheimer’s. Not fun. But as serious as cancer is, at least she has her mind and a good chance of beating it. Treasure every moment you have with her. But I don’t need to tell you that. And I’m happy she’s currently beating it. Cheers!

cirelaw 03-05-2022 10:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank You!! Both a miserable affliction! Debby is s stubborn Italian granny! She trying in the morning to walk without her walker! She is feeling Better! Her grand daughter Sadie helps her! I love that kid!

spangy 03-06-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonofeugene (Post 343327)
I’ve recently gone through my wife dying of Alzheimer’s. Not fun. But as serious as cancer is, at least she has her mind and a good chance of beating it. Treasure every moment you have with her. But I don’t need to tell you that. And I’m happy she’s currently beating it. Cheers!

One of the biggest 'myths' out there is that 'at least Alzheimer's patients don't suffer'.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Alzheimer's doesn't happen over night and normally progresses slowly. My mother died from Alzheimer's and to watch my mother struggling to hide from us what she knew in her mind was happening to her was heartbreaking.

Patients are often very embarrassed when for the life of them they cannot remember how the coffee filter goes into the coffee machine or how to get home if they leave the house ... it is terrifying.

They know there is something very wrong and that it is more than senility and/or dementia.

Can you imagine that you can no longer remember anyone in your life ?? your spouse, your kids or even the dogs name or that you even have a pet ???

It is insidious and terrifying beyond belief and you definitely suffer eventually dying more than alone with nothing but a few distorted memories of your life. :(

I am so happy for you and Debby Eric ... God guards you both and watches over you. +++++++++++++++++

cirelaw 03-06-2022 07:58 PM

Thats Torture! God Bless! The good news is that she no longer needs a walker. Hard to keep an italian mother down~ Wednesday she will try to drive to her chemo doctor~ I will keep my seat belt tight! Thank You God for signs of progress!