LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Krieghoff Lugers (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Krieghoff Mag 2666 (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=37244)

Michael Zeleny 06-06-2017 04:07 AM

Krieghoff Mag 2666
 
http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=6493642

pors12 06-07-2017 12:28 AM

Hi,

A mag with history .....

I bought it at the end of 2015, after a " in Hand " inspection
I shiped it back to the seller, a well known collector in
germany . He did not give back my money, and now it
is on sale again .

best regards

sheepherder 06-07-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pors12 (Post 303851)
Hi,

A mag with history .....

I bought it at the end of 2015, after a " in Hand " inspection
I shiped it back to the seller, a well known collector in
germany . He did not give back my money, and now it
is on sale again .

best regards

Can you tell us what is wrong with it??? :confused:

BTW: Otto, There is a thread a couple lines down with news for you in it... :)

guns3545 06-07-2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheepherder (Post 303857)
Can you tell us what is wrong with it??? :confused:

BTW: Otto, There is a thread a couple lines down with news for you in it... :)

You mean beyond the first digit which was a 1, overstruck by a 2?

sheepherder 06-07-2017 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by guns3545 (Post 303859)
You mean beyond the first digit which was a 1, overstruck by a 2?

Yes, that. :p

After your post, I had to negatize the pic to see the overstrike. :thumbup:

pors12 06-07-2017 10:19 AM

Hi ,

We had a conversation about that mag , and
most of the collectors here were not " happy" with
this mag .

Here is a close up :

https://abload.de/img/p2060115aiuqp.jpg

best regards

Otto


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2022, Lugerforum.com