LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   In Re Rogue Gallery (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=32320)

cirelaw 03-11-2014 08:14 PM

In Re Rogue Gallery

Is it still operationable? It seems the exact same faces for years! Even Albert is included!!~~~Eric

sheepherder 03-11-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cirelaw (Post 251462)
Is it still operationable? It seems the exact same faces for years! Even Albert is included!!~~~Eric

And Pete too, and Orv and Ralph and Viggo...As well as several other members who've since passed on... :(

I never knew many of them, but I still find their posts/threads interesting...I've resurrected several of them... :)

I enjoy seeing their pictures...Except one... :D

I look forward to seeing your pic up there, Eric... ;)

cirelaw 03-11-2014 09:28 PM

Years ago I tried!

I don't know if its still accessable~You bring up a good point! Ive pulled up some of mine over ten year ago and was I stupid opperable word, 'was'. There are other parts few if any even know exist including owners pictue of lugers in their collection!!! Luger Treasure Grazing!! Most go directly to 'new posts' and miss everything! Check out "Old Owners Corner" I wonder if we can post are collections for all to see! We need Johns' direction on how to post~TKS Eric~~

Sergio Natali 03-12-2014 03:02 AM

I tried too, but apparently there were some sort of technical problems, never mind.
A part from the fact that I'm a lot younger than you mates ... lugerwise talking
(not of age)

:)

cirelaw 03-12-2014 07:49 AM

Sergio lugering is a state of mind! One we all share~~~Eric

John Sabato 03-12-2014 09:37 AM

The Rogue's Gallery needs to be reworked and brought up to date. Unfortunately, I have lost my login credentials for making changes there, so I can't make any modifications. :crying:

The "Old Owners Corner" is archive only... it was replaced when our software was upgraded with the ALBUM feature.

Perhaps John D. can enlighten me on how to log in so I can FTP changes for the main pages...

Got your ears on John D. :confused:

John D. 03-12-2014 10:20 AM

You did WHAT??? Lost your password??? ;)

Seriously - when I get home and am in front of the FTP server, I'll pop you a PM with login/password...

Best to you!

John Dunkle

cirelaw 03-12-2014 10:38 AM

Me and my big mouth!!!

sheepherder 03-12-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John D. (Post 251498)

Seriously - when I get home and am in front of the FTP server, I'll pop you a PM with login/password...

Great!!! :D

I have a good pic of me that I used as an avatar this last Xmas; I'll dust it off... ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the member's pics...Eric, Alvin, Olle... :)

But I gotta say...That pic of Gerry Tomek in the Rogues Gallery is pretty scary... :eek:

John Sabato 03-12-2014 12:31 PM

You obviously haven't met Gerry Tomek in person. He is a grizzly bear of a guy who can form diamonds with his hands. I definitely want him on my side for tackle football. :bigbye:

John Sabato 03-12-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John D. (Post 251498)

Best to you!

John Dunkle

Actually, it has been so long since I had made any changes to the main pages that I think one of your FTP server upgrades may have just obsoleted my issued credentials... :)

My creds were SO OLD, that DOK had given them to me when he "retired" as webmaster. In any event, send me some new creds, and I will hop on those Rogues Gallery changes as soon as I can.

:cheers:

John D. 03-12-2014 03:52 PM

John Sabato's FTP access is now set....

I just thought I'd post this BEFORE John S. posted on "how it is magically fixed"...

Carry on - and no, I won't put up my ugly mug in the Rogue Gallery... Never have, and nope - probably won't ;)

Have fun :D

John D.

cirelaw 03-12-2014 03:55 PM

I'm sure its not ugly!!!

John D. 03-12-2014 04:01 PM

Thank goodness this thread doesn't have a voting poll, huh???

:roflmao:

Best to you!

John D.

cirelaw 03-12-2014 04:03 PM

I would substain!!! AND TAKE THE FIFTH~~

John D. 03-12-2014 04:07 PM

__________ :roflmao:
_______________________ :roflmao:

Well said!!!

Best to you - and THANK YOU!!!!!

John D.

Edward Tinker 03-12-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John D. (Post 251539)
__________ :roflmao:
_______________________ :roflmao:

Well said!!!

Best to you - and THANK YOU!!!!!

John D.

hmmm, I have lots of pictures of you John :)

But lets see, we need to modify the leather section that was done years ago, it says use 'Pecards" leather ...

I would like at some point to update the suffixes thingy

oh, and I would like user name and password so I could update simsonlugers.com :) since John S lost my access password too ;)

cirelaw 03-12-2014 04:15 PM

Me and my suggestions!! A forum that keeps on giving!!! PS Thanks for the privalege!

John D. 03-12-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cirelaw (Post 251542)
Me and my suggestions!!

I will get even...

:bigbye:

Now - Ed....

You are kidding - right??? I'm just home and working on another server (yesterday was "Microsoft UPDATE TUESDAY" - so I'm reeling to put everything back on track. Just another day..)

Hang on for a bit - and I'll PM you your IP - login - password for http://simsonlugers.com

Anyone else???

John D.

cirelaw 03-12-2014 04:33 PM

John two of your own are displayed in the 'Old Owners' Corner' Your 2 lugers are posted, a 1914 Erfurt and a BYF! Computers don't forget~~~