LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Krieghoff Lugers (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Please delete (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=40337)

Loc 04-19-2020 07:48 PM

Please delete

please delete. My question was answered. Thanks

Edward Tinker 04-19-2020 08:23 PM

So, unless you paid a large amount of money, it appears you have a Krieghoff.

Did you buy it from a vendor or?

Edward Tinker 04-20-2020 01:17 AM

ok, well thats not how we do things - deleting information makes the forum pretty useless

sheepherder 04-20-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Tinker (Post 331030)
...deleting information makes the forum pretty useless

Yeah!!! :grr: :p :rolleyes:

I was kinda interested in your 30 cal Krieghoff. I'm not sure I ever heard of one in that caliber. :confused:

George Anderson 04-20-2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheepherder (Post 331036)
Yeah!!! :grr: :p :rolleyes:

I was kinda interested in your 30 cal Krieghoff. I'm not sure I ever heard of one in that caliber. :confused:

The disappearing poster's Krieghoff was a P-code HK. The P-codes were pistols that were determined to be out-of-spec during the manufacturing process so they were diverted to the commercial market and as such were 7.65 mm calibre. I have two of them I'm selling.

lugerholsterrepair 04-20-2020 12:26 PM

I have. The prefix P code Krieghoff's came with two uppers in both calibers. Memory fades on how to describe the type but one was brought one to my shop one day. A more well made beautiful gun I had never seen before. These pop up from time to time. It wasn't a one of.

John D. 04-22-2020 10:06 PM

To be exact - it was a P-Code Series II. I have no idea if it properly marked, but the horizontal proof looked in one image to be right on.

sheepherder 04-23-2020 12:48 AM

I guess 'Loc' decided that self-quarantine applied to forum posts as well... :(

DonVoigt 04-23-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loc (Post 331028)
please delete. My question was answered. Thanks

Not nice; taking your answer and going home.:confused:

I'll bet you don't get an answer next time.:evilgrin:

Curly1 04-23-2020 04:02 PM

A drive by poster.

1933 FORD NUT 05-01-2020 03:13 AM

Curiosity

Documentation ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by lugerholsterrepair (Post 331038)
I have. The prefix P code Krieghoff's came with two uppers in both calibers.

lugerholsterrepair 05-01-2020 09:45 PM

Documentation? What do you have in mind for documentation? An actual document signed & attested to with witnesses that I sat for two hours with this pistol in my hands , dismantled it and the accompanying matching serial numbered barrel & receiver and inspected each and every part under a 6 inch magnifier light? A more magnificent and beautifully made Krieghoff I have never before or after seen. No certificate of authenticity came with it. It didn't need one. There is no gun maker on Planet Earth that could have made this pistol and it's matching top cannon but Krieghoff. It has been every bit of 15 years ago that I had the privilege of examining it but it was so striking I remember it vividly today.

Documentation? For what? What would you do with such a thing if you had it? And what is it? Pictures? They DO exist if that's what you mean. But no, I got no documentation. Other than my test tow money.

Edward Tinker 05-02-2020 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1933 FORD NUT (Post 331280)
Documentation ?

Jerry appeared to be saying that one came into HIS place and IT had two uppers -

That was my take.....

Heinz 05-02-2020 04:50 PM

Jerry, did you ask it for its papers?

lugerholsterrepair 05-02-2020 04:56 PM

Heinz, "A rose is a rose is a rose"

Heinz 05-03-2020 12:03 AM

It sounds like an awesome pistol. I am going to have to watch for one to look at.

lugerholsterrepair 05-03-2020 12:28 AM

I believe George Anderson said he had one? For sale? Don't know anything about it?

1933 FORD NUT 05-13-2020 07:54 PM

Not gonna bite on the snippy stuff and besides I am not one of the hall monitors .

The " documentation " bit means does anyone else have one ?
Heard of one ?
I have not and being a student of these for a long time I have learned caution .

Living near Prior Lake I have been offered numerous " unusual " HK's but never did buy one there .

Watched a clip on youtube by a dealer trying to tell me ALL the engraved 16,000 and 17,000 guns were given by Goering as gifts .

I asked for " documentation " on that also .

Any real student of these knows 16999 was indeed Goerings but not the others .

The cased set of three platinum,gold and silver captured in Suhl was in all probability still in HK hands when " captured " .

Quote:

Originally Posted by lugerholsterrepair (Post 331297)
Documentation? What do you have in mind for documentation? An actual document signed & attested to with witnesses that I sat for two hours with this pistol in my hands , dismantled it and the accompanying matching serial numbered barrel & receiver and inspected each and every part under a 6 inch magnifier light? A more magnificent and beautifully made Krieghoff I have never before or after seen. No certificate of authenticity came with it. It didn't need one. There is no gun maker on Planet Earth that could have made this pistol and it's matching top cannon but Krieghoff. It has been every bit of 15 years ago that I had the privilege of examining it but it was so striking I remember it vividly today.

Documentation? For what? What would you do with such a thing if you had it? And what is it? Pictures? They DO exist if that's what you mean. But no, I got no documentation. Other than my test tow money.

Edward Tinker 05-13-2020 09:55 PM

oh for heavens sakes

this thread is closed