LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Krieghoff Lugers (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Shocker HK Authentisicating (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=13957)

Big Norm 02-15-2006 05:56 AM

John Sabato,
sorry for not appropriately taken care of you at Christmas time. You have contributed so much to my vast knowledge of Lugers over the years, that I feel terrible. But I only had the address of the office that your company was thrown out of ... err... I mean that your company moved from, and I don't know the address where your company is now hiding ... err... I mean currently doing business at. Sorry about the typos. I misplaced my bottle of 'real' Chivas Regal and accidently drank from a bottle of the cheap, rot gut stuff that I keep in an old bottle, labeled Chivas Regal, for visiting guests from my old neighborhood in Detroit. That bottle has been collecting dust for a long time since most of those slacker, scum bags... err... I mean ladies and gentlemen of the night, have been shoot by the police ...err... I mean, have passed on to a happier village in the sky (Hillary lingo). Life can be so confusing a times.
Your faithful and long time friend, Big Norm

PS
If your ever in the Detroit area, don't forget to drop in for a drink. I'll show you my very private collection of imported Russian Lugers. Bring Ed Tinker with you. We'll try to keep him out of the kitchen. :roflmao: Maybe we can even talk about that gentleman Pete Ebbink "frequent flier" trips to Michigan aboard Mexican Airlines...err...I meant to say Southwest Airlines. :D (I believe that he works for a drug company and they hired him to do a job here in Michigan - no mention of if he brought any of his own guns). Or maybe, Ron Woods visit to the upcoming SOS gun show from his home "just over the boarder of Texas". :roflmao: (There's no mention as to whether or not Ron owns or even possess any stock in the organization that Pete is employed with). Oh Gosh! I am getting goofy again. :D I've been watching too many episodes of the "The Supranos". :cool: Where IS that bottle of 'real' Chivas Regal'?:confused:

pipeman45 02-15-2006 10:15 AM

Big Norm, I think it's time you switched to Makers Mark. That Chivas is doing bad things to you!

Edward Tinker 02-15-2006 10:23 AM

I will make sure that I don't divulge the serial number of 2923b big Norm.

ed

John Sabato 02-15-2006 10:40 AM

By a strange coincidence, I already own an identical artillery to the one you sent to Ed for Christmas... it is probably in the same serial number series as Ed's...

It came with a bunch of Luger stuff I got from ebay as a bonus when I bought a book... But I didn't get the nice little stand with mine... too bad. I will probably spend the rest of my life trying to complete this "rig" ... my gun's stand is probably still in that Russian cave :D

Pete Ebbink 02-15-2006 11:36 AM

Interesting...the arty luger lighter appears to sport close resembalances of Ritzmann grips...so I guess this discussion is still sort-of HK related...:D

John Sabato 02-15-2006 04:13 PM

You too can own a matching Luger to the ones that Ed and I own! but act fast!
Ebay Item number: 6254453136

(no it is not mine!)