LugerForum Discussion Forums

LugerForum Discussion Forums (https://forum.lugerforum.com/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (https://forum.lugerforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   2013 - A Wonderful New Year & 2013 Patrons... (https://forum.lugerforum.com/showthread.php?t=29622)

Edward Tinker 01-04-2013 06:25 PM

We should have a raffle again, but I want to win :) Think I could rig it :D

Meanwhile, here's $20 - folks it doesn't have to be a lot and if you send it Paypal, send it as a gift, then no charge to John
Ed

John D. 01-04-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Tinker (Post 226332)
We should have a raffle again, but I want to win :) Think I could rig it :D.....

I "got nuttin' " to that post - 'cept to say....

Thanks Ed..!!!

:cheers:

John D.

John D. 01-05-2013 06:28 PM

mgvince....

Simply - well....

Thank you!!! And welcome as the newest LugerForum Patron!!!

John D.

John D. 01-05-2013 08:20 PM

And from the USA to Germany...

Thank you el_loco..!

John Dunkle

John D. 01-08-2013 03:20 PM

GySgt1811;

I opened the mail when I got home a few moments ago - and I wanted to say...

Thank You!!

Your support of this Forum is more appreciated than you may know - but I suspect you do know, as do the few others who have contributed to the support of this community...

My thanks again!

John D.

GySgt1811 01-08-2013 04:11 PM

My pleasure, Sir; and, you're welcome.

Best Regards,

Gunny John

John D. 01-13-2013 08:57 AM

And a new record..!

PEB - welcome to the LugerFiorum and to becoming our next Patron! PEB actually donated to support this forum BEFORE his account became registered! :eek:

My sincerest thanks!

John D.

NoncomRetired 01-13-2013 11:48 AM

I don't do PayPal so a donation check will be in the post tomarrow. It's coming out of my savings sock for a Luftwaffe issue Krieghoff....that I started yesterday. I'll start another savings sock tuesday...................:thumbsup:

John D. 01-15-2013 07:56 AM

And to ithacaartist...

Simply amazing! Thank you Sir for your support of this Forum and community!

My Best Always,

John

Like_Old_Guns 01-15-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Tinker (Post 226332)
We should have a raffle again, but I want to win :) Think I could rig it :D

We'd be happy to contribute a few products if a raffle is organized.

John D. 01-16-2013 04:05 PM

And I finally had the opportunity to head to the Post Office Box during a quick lunh today.. For that - I'd like to thank:

Neil Young and seaburry for their wonderful support of this Forum! It's more appreciated than you may know - but, I suspect you do know...

To you two gentlemen and the other LugerForum Patrons - simply - Thank You!

John D.

John D. 01-20-2013 05:48 PM

And to lugersrkewl...

Thank you..!!

John D.

John D. 01-24-2013 10:20 PM

In this thread, I'd also like to welcome the newest LugerForum Lifetime Member...

el_loco

Here is a short story...

This gentleman joined the forum over a decade ago.. He has no more than 50 posts... And yet - he logs in, reads - and supports this community and the community and kids in Haiti that we support through Project Rennwish in our orphanage, schools, foster Moms and street kids...

I know he really didn't expect this post - not becoming a "Lifer", but too - I didn't expect someone in Germany, with a few posts, who joined over 10 years ago to even give a damn about all we are and all we do...

el_loco...?

You are what this community is all about... My deepest and sincerest thank you...

John D.

NoncomRetired 01-26-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John D. (Post 227895)
In this thread, I'd also like to welcome the newest LugerForum Lifetime Member...

John D.

I can't seem to find the amount anywhere to inform me, what constitutes a Lifetime Membership amount?

Thanks

John D. 01-26-2013 03:28 PM

It's not the amount - it's the deed. I could tell you *exactly* what that is - but, I'll leave that a mystery for now.

Best to you,

John D.

Savidio44 01-26-2013 04:10 PM

Donation

Sent you a Paypal donation. Thanks for providing this great site!:cheers:

John D. 02-01-2013 02:29 PM

Hi Savidio44! You certainly did, and when I set you up as a Patron - promptly forgot to come into this thread and reply to your post!!

My sincerest thanks my friend - and as well - to NoncomRetired... Thank you as well..!! You two guys are wonderful..!!

John

ken d 02-12-2013 11:44 AM

John:
Thanks for providing the Forum. Checks in the Mail.

Ken D

SteveM 04-09-2013 06:43 PM

What is the PP address for the donation? I have been here for awhile and after reading the other thread I am one of the guilty parties.

John D. 04-09-2013 07:51 PM

Steve,

My sincerest thanks for your offer of support - it is more appreciated than many realize.. Anyway - if you go here:

http://forum.lugerforum.com/usercp.php (Your Control Panel) and scroll down, you'll see a link to Become a Patron.. Just click there... As well, there is a one year option, two year - and Lifetime (it's listed as 20 years, because - well - it's as far as it will let me set it.. ;) ) (As well - the Lifetime rate was set by another Lifer as a suggestion - so, I added it in..)

Anyway - if none of those amounts are to your liking - you can simply send me a PayPal at: johnd@rennlist.com

In any event - simply - well - Thank You!

John D.