LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-20-2002, 10:45 PM   #11
Roadkill
User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,634
Thanks: 1
Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts
Post

My brother is a Democrat. So is his wife. They will not have a gun in the house. Many years ago my dad got us each a 12 ga H&R. I went to Vietnam, he went to college, majored in Politcal Science, is now a tech writer for a Defense contractor and has published many articles and written a book on the Murder of John Patterson. No Dummy. Few years ago a large German Shepard was causing him & family trouble out here in the back woods. It was a nasty tempered stray that was very aggressive, chewed up his poodle(what else?)and he called me for help. I said shoot the damn thing. No gun. Where is the 12 ga.? At Dad's, won't have it in the house. Too dangerous. And the dog's not? Got things turned around, don't you? I'll be there in a minute. Let's see, what do I want to use? Big dog, fast, houses around. Down comes my Mod 97 Winchester, 32" barrel, full choke. Five rounds of 00 buck, standard load. Drive over, the dog gets real nasty. First thing I do is try to run over it with my truck, it jumps on the door, I knock it down with a short base ball bat. I get out of truck, it growls at me, hope it died happy cause it was quick. Democrats won't have a gun around but sure don't mind calling someone else when they have a problem.

RK
Roadkill is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Lugerforum.com