![]() |
my profile |
register |
faq |
search upload photo | donate | calendar |
|
|
#8 |
|
User
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,908
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,330 Times in 435 Posts
|
Tom (and Trigger)
I agree, thats really a pretty nice piece. This brings up a topic, a question, which has been in the back of my mind for a while, and which I am sure everyone has wondered about. That is, how does one determine a realistic "percent grade"? Trigger643 has presented us with a series of good pictures (well, a couple of them need to be fixed so they appear) of his 1938 S/42, which he has assessed at 50%-60% finish. Judging by those photos, what do others of you think the %finish is on this gun, and what brings you to that determination? I don't have an opinion here (other than I think it is better than stated); I'm really curious about the answers. --Dwight |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|