LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2002, 01:47 AM   #5
Doubs
User
 
Doubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Byron, Georgia
Posts: 1,753
Thanks: 845
Thanked 1,826 Times in 601 Posts
Post

[quote]Originally posted by Thor:
<strong>Range report on the bad bore Erfurt! Just got back from firing it! MAN.....these Lugers surprise me, I would have sworn that bore was worn out! This gun shot a 2.25" Group at 25 yds and to point of aim. I even hit the nickle sized bullseye once. SHOOT YOUR LUGER BEFORE YOU SEND IT OUT TO RELINE OR REBORE IT! It just might surprise you!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Excellent advice, Thor. I once had a 1917 DWM Artillery that looked awful on the outside and the bore was pitted pretty badly. Not only did it shoot very well but it was even good with cast bullets! I still have a 1927 Argentine .45 with a sewer pipe bore that is amazingly accurate with cast bullets and jacketed bullets too. I agree with Thor.... shoot it first.
Doubs is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Lugerforum.com