LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-07-2002, 10:15 AM   #5
Aaron
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Vista, CA
Posts: 1,008
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Post

I am beginning to think that the armorer replacing of parts in Luger pistols is an important facet of collecting and has been hitherto largely glossed over. For a long time I believed my 41 dated Luger with an S/42 Toggle was an out of sequence assembly as referred to briefly by Jan Still. I am now convinced it is an armorer replacement which was numbered to the gun during the replacement procedure. I also think that the examples shown by Still may very well be replacement examples and not out of sequence pistols.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Lugerforum.com