![]() |
my profile |
register |
faq |
search upload photo | donate | calendar |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Malta
Posts: 570
Thanks: 74
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
|
GT Does that price of the kit version hold for Europe?
![]() Alf.
__________________
I prefer a Luger |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Lifer
Lifetime Forum Patron Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Chandler Arizona
Posts: 3,550
Thanks: 1,361
Thanked 3,779 Times in 1,028 Posts
|
Pretty close, maybe a couple of bucks (2 or 3) more, but not much.. I'd make it so, as long as I'm not totally off on the postage!
... Thanks and best to you, til....lat'r...GT
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Malta
Posts: 570
Thanks: 74
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
|
Quote:
![]() Alf.
__________________
I prefer a Luger |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Lifer
Lifetime Forum Patron Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Chandler Arizona
Posts: 3,550
Thanks: 1,361
Thanked 3,779 Times in 1,028 Posts
|
Hi Alf, please contact me at gctomeks@msn.com and we'll nail down the wants and desires.. Thanks for the patronage Alf, I appreciate it! ... Best to all, til...lat'r....GT
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Malta
Posts: 570
Thanks: 74
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
|
Quote:
the magazine. I can’t say how pleased I am with the kit, well packed and lots of spares. We are very lucky to have you on this forum. Thank you. Alf.
__________________
I prefer a Luger |
|
|
|
|
| The following member says Thank You to A.Mifsin for your post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Lifer
Lifetime Forum Patron Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Chandler Arizona
Posts: 3,550
Thanks: 1,361
Thanked 3,779 Times in 1,028 Posts
|
Thanks for the kind words Alf... I told them (USPS) to use their fastest pidgon....
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|