![]() |
my profile |
register |
faq |
search upload photo | donate | calendar |
|
|
#9 |
|
Twice a Lifer
Lifetime Forum Patron Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Atop the highest hill in Schuyler County NY
Posts: 3,419
Thanks: 7,605
Thanked 2,672 Times in 1,403 Posts
|
I appreciate a glimpse of a different holster design, one that is not as clunky looking as the classic P.08 hardshell. I'll ask what the texture/hardness of the leather is with these two Turks; it appears softer than the German standard?
Since an accomplished leather worker lives on premesis, I'm going to have him make one for me, so I'm always grateful for photographs of these variations in design, as inspirations for the eventual project of creating a custom holster for my own LP.08. David Parker |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|