![]() |
my profile |
register |
faq |
search upload photo | donate | calendar |
|
|
#1 |
|
User
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 302
Thanks: 726
Thanked 713 Times in 187 Posts
|
I collect Lugers, but other firearms and militaria as well. Seems only natural that if you collect Lugers, you collect or at least appreciate other German automatics as well. So in my hunt for Lugers I have acquired a few other German automatics along the way.
First up, a little PPK. Early edition (1936) with 90 degree safety. All matching and original finish. A nice, clean example. |
|
|
|
| The following 6 members says Thank You to sdmark777 for your post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
User
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cave Creek
Posts: 342
Thanks: 69
Thanked 272 Times in 109 Posts
|
When I saw "German Autos" I thought of this. Worked here for 12 yrs. All the cars you see here likely have an engine I totally re-machined and assembled, as well as many transmissions and rear axles.
I can now explain why the Germans lost WWII. All of the equipment they had was artistically over-engineered. The shear amount of special tools needed for service meant that bug-out leaving those behind made working on repairs impossible. Not trying to highjack a thread, just thought if nothing else, ... you'd get to look at a pretty woman in action; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEgI...nkq4Q&index=33 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|