View Single Post
Unread Today, 01:09 PM   #5
calibrator
User
 
calibrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cave Creek
Posts: 344
Thanks: 72
Thanked 275 Times in 111 Posts
Default

Thanks for the prompt response.

I've had a love affair with firearms since I was 5 yrs old. Often regret not getting an FFL or a Manufacturers License after getting out of the USN. I had the perfect Commercial building in my control.

Since the Covid Scam went down, and ammo tripled in price, I haven't fired more than about 20 rds . I also reload for Precision Rifle applications and have ample components. I just lost the desire to go out in a hostile environment to pursue putting holes in paper.

I REALLY don't trust the Govt to not flip-flop under a new regime.

calibrator is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to calibrator for your post: