View Single Post
Unread Today, 11:23 AM   #3
calibrator
User
 
calibrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cave Creek
Posts: 344
Thanks: 72
Thanked 275 Times in 111 Posts
Default

Thanks for the Low-Down !

I DO live in Az. I'm intrigued by the AR Pistol concept. I realize you're NOT a Lawyer, but I will ask your opinion about a few aspects of contention for me.

Mounting a telescopic stock on an AR Pistol variant was illegal without proper registration. How does this move influence that?

Putting a Vertical Fore Grip on a Pistol was illegal, but NOT on a Carbine/Rifle. Same question as above.

Cans have always intrigued me since I participated in some developmental and construction projects surrounding them while in the USN. I have 2 platforms chambered in 300 Blackout, perfect hosts for a can. I stayed away from getting one due to the onus of the required registration. There are no great secrets inside one. As a machinist could making one strictly for personal use and not resale be considered illegal?

calibrator is offline   Reply With Quote